Wednesday 16 January 2013

Megan Fox

Megan Fox is working hard to break free of her blockbuster bombshell image, right down to removing a tattoo of iconic bombshell Marilyn Monroe from right arm.

"I started reading about her and realized that her life was incredibly difficult. It's like when you visualize something for your future. I didn't want to visualize something so negative," Fox, 26, told Esquire magazine in its February issue.

"She wasn't powerful at the time. She was sort of like Lindsay," Fox continued. "She was an actress who wasn't reliable, who almost wasn't insurable ... She had all the potential in the world, and it was squandered. I'm not interested in following in those footsteps."

Read more from Fox's interview with Esquire

The actress built a reputation as a sexy star in the "Transformers" franchise but as of late she's shifting her focus to landing more comedic roles, like in "This is 40" and "Friends with Kids" - as well as maintaining her commitment to her faith.

"I have seen magical, crazy things happen. I've seen people be healed. Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship I could feel that I was maybe getting ready to speak in tongues, and I'd have to shut it off because I don't know what that church would do if I started screaming out in tongues in the back," she told Esquire.                                                                details

No comments:

Post a Comment