Wednesday 16 January 2013

Nicki Minaj


 "It's like a defense mechanism. You know what I mean?" she added. "Your feelings are hurt and you can't believe it so you kind of just compensate with being crazy."

Carey has already commented on the feud at length, including telling Barbara Walters that she felt threatened by the rapper, but Minaj opted to stay quiet.

Now, she insists there's no more bad blood between them.

"We're fine," Minaj told the host. "I cannot hold a grudge against Mariah Carey. What people don't understand is that I've looked up to her for so many years."

But it might not all end in perfect harmony. The rapper doesn't promise that any 'Idol' live shows will be completely tame.

"I cannot trust myself," said Minaj. "I don't want anyone on the panel to say something too crazy because I don't want to look like a crazy psycho again."                                           details

No comments:

Post a Comment