Friday 4 January 2013

Victoria's Secret swim cover model wows viewers in 2013 magazine



Victoria's Secret swim cover model, Candice Swanepoel, once again wins the honor of being on the cover of a swim catalogue, People announced on Jan. 3. The beauty from South Africa had this to say about the selection:

    “It was such an honor to be picked for the cover,” the model tells PEOPLE. “It is such an iconic catalogue. Before I was a model, I used to see Gisele Bündchen, Tyra Banks and all of those iconic women on it. It is amazing that a little South African girl can get on the cover.


For the shoot, Swanepoel and a few of the other models were photographed on Miami beach, by the legendary Russell James. After the shoot, Swanepoel expressed her feelings about being photographed,

    “Victoria’s Secret is like a big family,” she explains. “The swim shoots are always really fun, and I love being on the beach. I can’t really complain [about my job] — I feel very lucky!”

Later on this year, the company will be including videos featuring music and models to their portfolio, and will be released throughout the swimsuit seaso

No comments:

Post a Comment